Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Controversal Remix That Will Give you Goosebumps.

Driving to a St. Patrick's Day party last night my amazing friend Lew in an attempt to cheer me up after a day of hell, put on a remix of Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams... containing talent from the likes of Green Day (obviously), Oasis, and Travis. Three of my ALL TIME favorite bands...

Even though with the release of this to the internet world there has been a tremendous amout of controversy sounding the useage of the songs and etc...I think that it came out amazing... and it made my night worth experiencing...

From my heart to your ears...



*By Amanda (who loves Lew, thank you)

1 comment:

Planet Verge magazine said...

i LOVE travis, too! we need to watch their dvd's that i have. oh yay. i should break out their cds.

*joelle