Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Do yourself (and the world) a favor.

I recently purchased the Instant Karma: The Amnesty International Campaign to Save Darfur album because it was a cause I believed in.

Even if you are completely ignorant to what's going on in Darfur (for once, I'm not going to lecture you about it), I urge you to buy this as a music fan. Why? Regina Spektor's cover of "Real Love." I wasn't a fan of hers before and couldn't understand what the fuss was about, but upon hearing this song... I get it. It gives me the chills.

There's something on this for everyone, really. Buy buy buy! And bye.


*By Jess, who made some nice money at a bake sale/basement show this weekend

No comments: