Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Can't stop listening to

Amoungst the 'unknown errors' and code I am swamped in this evening whilst I get some websites underway I can't stop listening to 2 bands. Idiot pilot who I'm sure plenty of you know but also Jamie T.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't really know how to sell Jamie T to people. He's catagorized as 'Rap, regae, punk' So if any or all of these genres are your kind of thing then clicky click and have a wee neb, oh and he name drops my birth name in one of his songs and considering it's quite a rare name, that's kind of cool! He just makes me want to put my Ipod on and talk a long stroll around Camden town.

Late night post, not much substance to it, but just a couple recommendations for you,

Back to the code. Urgh, such a geek.

<3 gina xo

Jamie T
www.myspace.com/jamietwimbledon
Idiot pilot
http://www.myspace.com/idiotpilot

No comments: