Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Life and other stuff at 3:36pm

I'm at work, reading Ian from Lostprophets blogspot and thought I'd post something of my own.

Tomm. is free iced coffee day at Dunkin' Donuts (YES! I've had a countdown). I'll be stopping in on my way to the office, at lunch and possibly grab a decaf on my way home.

In other news, I adopted a dog from the shelter over the weekend. Something I've been wanting to do forever. I actually found this little boy (ok, he's 42 pounds-not so little) in the pouring rain a few weeks ago. But after nobody claimed him at the shelter, I decided I should be his new mom. I love Huskies and it was fate that I found him.

He's so well-trained and loving, I can't imagine who wouldn't be searching for him. I have posts on Craigslist, PetFinder, etc. But he was skinny, scared on his face and collar-less so who knows...

I have a trainer coming today to help Skye (my blue-eyed 5 year-old Siberian Husky/German Shephard mix) accept her new brother, Lucky (the 1 1/2 year-old Siberian Husky/ Shiba Inu mix). We are such a cute little family as we walk down the street!

My silly fur kiddies:






So missed the Nicole Atkins show I was so eagerly waiting to cover. But hey, I saved a life!

And I got the new Raine Maida solo CD. Details on what you can expect from that soon. Very different from Our Lady Peace, I'll say that.

What else???? Jordana and I caught the Val Emmich show at Pianos last week (he rocked as usu.) and both decided that we're getting kind of sick of writing about music stuff. So you can be expecting lots of other fun content on this blogspot from us! I actually just realized I have been a music journalist for a full DECADE now. How insane is that??? I love music, but I think I'm pretty bored with all the bands out there today. I have no interest in writing about many people. After a while, it's the same questions over and over again. Unless you really love the band and care more about them. In that case, I'll never be sick of doing interviews!

I am considering digging into my past and posting my adventures in dating (ah, the single days!) Very entertaining stuff there. We'll see!

The boys at my job are playing Flight of the Concords non-stop. But yesterday it was this really awful metal. I had to yell at them for it. I'm the only girl here, as the others are on vacation or home sick. Who know what would become of the place if I was out, too!

* By Joelle, who will post more often and also JUST got a Facebook page. Wow.

No comments: