Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lunch time thoughts

I took a picture with a child molestor. It's been revealed that Lou Pearlman, the fat man behind the Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync and LFO forced himself on a young Nick Carter, among others. I met Lou back in '98 in at a party for Teen People magazine and thought he was cool. Now he just makes me want to throw up the delish chicken quesadilla I'm munching on from Whole Foods.

Nails: short fake tips or sleek and clipped? I'm a nail freak. My fingers must be freshly polished and chip-free at all times. Acrylic keeps the polish on. But it's so hard to file my nails down as the grow every week and appointments are every 2 weeks. It's been a month and I'm covering them up with black polish until I make up my mind. I never liked long nails, but super short tips from the ghetto $15 a pop nail salon that may or may not be operating with licensed pros has sorta been making me happy lately.


LA Ink is so much better than Miami Ink.
Gotta love tattooed girls with drool worthy talent.


I'm glad Jess won Rock Of Love.
Heather was a 'ho for sho'. But I doubt it will last 'cause of the age difference.


I have to get back to work. Yep.

Love,
Joelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog.
I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back once again since I bookmarked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.


Also visit my blog - business start up ideas