Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Underoath Tonight!

Tonight the oh-so-cool Underoath will be rockin' the Starland Ballroom! The guys are playing with Poison the Well, Everytime I Die, and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. I have heard that Underoath is actually amazing live...tonight will be the first time I am seeing them, so I'm pretty stoked! If you missed them at Warped Tour this is a great opportunity to see them without the worry of getting sun burn.

I you were debating whether or not to go tonight...GO! I'll be there! Come out watch a great show and say hi to me!

Starland Ballroom, Sayerville, NJ
Doors open at around 7

* By Amanda who is getting her camera ready!

No comments: