Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another reason to shop online-- Wylee Bags

This one's for the ladies---

It's only natural that us girls have excessive amounts of make-up. I for one, tend to overdose on eyeshadow- not on my face, but in my dresser drawers. I can't stop buying it. And what's even worse is when I have to go somewhere over night. What colors do I take? How can I fit this all into my purse? It's not too fun.

Well, there's finally a stylish solution, thanks to Leighanne Littrell and Wylee Bags.

Check out these uber chic, super affordable gems that scream sophistication with an edge. Your make-up will never look so good.








For those of you that are mommas (as much as I consider my dog my daughter, this is for human baby mommas...)-- the sexiest diaper bags ever. Ah, a girl after my own heart. Look like a pin-up even after giving birth:




And since you'll already have your credit card out, add some heart-friendly jewerly to your shopping cart. Proceeds will go towards The Brian Littrell Healthy Heart Club for Kids®, which educates children and their families regarding the benefits of adopting a heart-healthy lifestyle.



While surfing around on www.hearthealthyclub.org, I also found something perhaps even more exciting than the make-up bags:

Pet Calendar 2009 Challenge! Details at http://www.geocities.com/hhc_walkathon_2008/

I hope to see your entries alongside mine!

* By Joelle, who ate Rita's Banana Spilt Cream Ice yesterday. Yum.

No comments: