Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Exciting Revelation

I just realized that the new bass player for the Smashing Pumpkins is Ginger Reyes from the Halo Friendlies! Halo Friendlies were the first female artists I ever interviewed (they were opening for Good Charlotte) and they made the cover of Issue 3 of Planet Verge Magazine many years ago! The band has been on hiatus and members have been doing side projects, but it's so nice to see Ginger stepped up to the big time. Even if I don't really care for Smashing Pumpkins either way and that's prob. why I just figured it all out now.




Reminise with me: www.myspace.com/thehalofriendlies

Love,
Joelle

No comments: