Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tip Du Jour: Make Your Own Time Zone

It's currently 11:30 at night in my bedroom.

When I walk into the kitchen, the time is 10:46.

I'm a little bit extreme with setting my clock ahead. It's a mental thing. I know that my clock is fast, but train myself to forget that it is actually 44 minutes fast. Consequently, I'm usually on time because I think I must be somewhat late... you think I'm crazy? I am, just a little bit.

You probably shouldn't attempt to be 44 minutes ahead of the game, that's a tactic for the advanced (slightly nuts) time-jumper. But, why don't you try giving yourself an extra six to twelve minutes? You may be pleasantly surprised when you find yourself ready for work with enough time to get starbucks and still not be late.

And why go by the rotation of the Earth? Follow your own rotation.


*JR

No comments: