Sohodolls, The Academy Is.., The Matches, Butch Walker and Hanson are ON THE VERGE. Coming in early '09 from Planet Verge & Ambush TV!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Tip Du Jour: Sleeping Pills

As I sit here in the office, practically still asleep and unable to fully function, I think that the tip of the day need not be none other than what is causing my current funk.

I've tried most of the goodies; ambien, tamazapan, lunesta.

Each works differently for everyone, so you've got to figure out which is your poison. Basically, if you don't need them, don't take them. And, if you do need to take them, don't do it regularly. They are addiciting, despite what the commercials say.

Lunesta: Sort of works, has a really horrible after-taste

Tamazapan: Doesn't really work, but I guess it kept me asleep, once I finally fell asleep

Ambien: Works every time.

Now for the tip of caution. Split Ambien in half. Taking even a half will make you loopy and knock you out. Taking a whole will make you forget that you even slept. And, again, as I sit here this am, I've forgotten 1) that I went to bed last night 2) that I somehow woke up and went to the gym 3) how did I get to work? 4) What should I be doing now that I'm actually here?

Half the pill next time... or plan to sleep for more than 7 hours...

*Jordana (I think you know how I'm feeling right now...)

1 comment:

Planet Verge magazine said...

very interesting!